To adhere to government restrictions and follow the North Carolina Board of Massage recommendations, the following practices for COVID-19 prevention will be in place until further notice. Our priority is to protect the health and safety of our clients and our staff.
- Clients will be seen by appointment only – we cannot see walk-ins at this time. We have adjusted our appointment schedule to allow adequate time between sessions to disinfect the treatment room for each client.
- Upon arriving for your appointment, we ask that you remain outside the shop or in your vehicle and we will come to greet you. Our intent is to allow for social distancing so only one client is being seen at a time.
- We ask that you wear a mask upon entry and during your session. Your therapist will also wear a mask and/or gloves. Should you have a medical condition which contraindicates wearing a mask please inform the staff upon arriving for your appointment.
- Prior to your session we will take and record your temperature as well as conduct a health screening for COVID exposure. We ask that you cancel your appointment if you have had any fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or difficulty breathing during the previous 14-21 days, as well as if you have been in contact with anyone who has the virus or if you have traveled out of the country.
- Bookkeeping services will be addressed prior to the start of your session. Payments for services will be accepted in the form of check or cash for the exact amount. At this time, you will have the opportunity to schedule your next appointment. Tips can be given directly to your therapist.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands prior to entering the treatment room. Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk.
- If this is your first visit to our practice, please download and complete the new client history form off our website and bring it with you to your first session. Your therapist will update you on any changes to this directive prior to the start of your session.
We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to working with you at Full Circle Massage Therapy. Please do not hesitate to express any concerns or call if you have any questions.
Take care of your health,
Tina Penland, LMBT, BCMTB (#7485)